I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure that once we start for real, the 25-30 minutes of reporting before everything goes black will matter not at all.....what there is would be worth recording though, DVR will go extinct so we need a little planning.
Didn't I tell you? The Dimensional Uniform Mutlimedia Printer will make that unnessary. It will take a complete reality recording of the earth for the year or so preceding and following the takeover. That way we can play back those moments at any time and savor the sweet sweet victory as many times as we like.

After a year or so, with the mandatory implantaton program in place, we can just us the Bionic Origination Recording Bank. That will record all of the experiences of all the participants for posterity.

I know, I know, it's a lot of data. The compression algorithms should be done well before the initial recording starts.
As long as I can still play with my ensembles at the stadiums.
Oh those? I thought ahead. I've already got small homing missiles that target the sound. Go ahead and play as loud as you want. :)

Hmmm.... Perhaps I do think to much. I've got targeting systems for the satellite mounted assassination weapons that can target people based on favorite color...

Didn't I tell you? The Dimensional Uniform Mutlimedia Printer will make that unnessary. It will take a complete reality recording of the earth for the year or so preceding and following the takeover. That way we can play back those moments at any time and savor the sweet sweet victory as many times as we like.

After a year or so, with the mandatory implantaton program in place, we can just us the Bionic Origination Recording Bank. That will record all of the experiences of all the participants for posterity.

I know, I know, it's a lot of data. The compression algorithms should be done well before the initial recording starts.

Oh those? I thought ahead. I've already got small homing missiles that target the sound. Go ahead and play as loud as you want. :)

Hmmm.... Perhaps I do think to much. I've got targeting systems for the satellite mounted assassination weapons that can target people based on favorite color...

But won't your array just recreate the mouth harps, banjos and bagpipes that cause the destruction of the world anyways? won't they just cause a recursive world ending loop where civilization dies over and over and over again? Or will the resurrections be piecemeal and not bring back the unworthy like Miley Citrus and the Hanson whatever the hell they are?

But won't your array just recreate the mouth harps, banjos and bagpipes that cause the destruction of the world anyways? won't they just cause a recursive world ending loop where civilization dies over and over and over again? Or will the resurrections be piecemeal and not bring back the unworthy like Miley Citrus and the Hanson whatever the hell they are?
Oh, no recursive world shadowing. It's a recording, not the real thing. The data will be present if you wanted to recreate anything, but not the reality. The main output format is just audio visual.

Don't worry about any paradox problems, I learned my lesson after I divided zero for the Atlantians...

Oh, no recursive world shadowing. It's a recording, not the real thing. The data will be present if you wanted to recreate anything, but not the reality. The main output format is just audio visual.

Don't worry about any paradox problems, I learned my lesson after I divided zero for the Atlantians...

Ah, Selective recreation. Should be interesting. Though definitely watch out for the vampire sidekicks. Although oh so necessary they will really mooch your booze and encourage you to recreate the end. Tricksy buggers they.

Ah, Selective recreation. Should be interesting. Though definitely watch out for the vampire sidekicks. Although oh so necessary they will really mooch your booze and encourage you to recreate the end. Tricksy buggers they.
Smegging vampire sidekicks! I swear one of them stole my last bottle of dragons blood wine. I'd been saving that since the last global apocalypse!

Smegging vampire sidekicks! I swear one of them stole my last bottle of dragons blood wine. I'd been saving that since the last global apocalypse!

Yet they are nothing compared to the penguins. You can not trust them buggers. They are the ones responsible for finishing your drink when you are not paying attention. Even worse they like to take the last beer that you are saving for a special occasion too. Honestly. I would pick the vamp sidekicks over them any day.

Yet they are nothing compared to the penguins. You can not trust them buggers. They are the ones responsible for finishing your drink when you are not paying attention. Even worse they like to take the last beer that you are saving for a special occasion too. Honestly. I would pick the vamp sidekicks over them any day.
I intend to nuke them all and let the devil sort them out. Besides, penguin is tasty with a nice red sauce.

How about off the smoker? I have been pondering smoking up a penguin brisket.
That might be nice, I haven't tried that yet. Some spedoinkle from the NAAPS, Now Acutely Annoying Penguins Society, keeps filing injunctions against my weekend penguin hunting trips. If I wasn't so busy, I'd sleep with her mother and threaten to release the videos on the internet unless she stopped.

Use the seals against them. And with the blubber reserves you can end up making a profit on the venture. Just do not attract the attention of the polar bears. They are shrewd negotiators and will cheat you out of your entire anchovie harvest and take your sister out to a sensible dinner and never call her again. I think they are in cahoots with the penguins honestly.

There is something terribly terribly wrong with me...

I think penguin would be most likely best suited to smoking given the blanket of fat between the skin and muscle.

Sigh.

So I dropped a dark energy bomb on the island today. 1/3 of it disappeared from the nano-critters and I figured what the bless, why not just speed up the end game? Good news: the guinea frogs are no longer a problem, so thanks for the assist LG. Bad news: none... I really didn't like that island anyway.

Now. I'm frustrated at the uselessness of my runt manticore. The rest of the herd are up to par. I've decided to ferment the little bastard with a red wine base (except for the tail, of course, that was battered and fried earlier this evening) and wondering if I should toss out into secondary? I know... fuel for the ongoing debate... I just want it to be painful for the freeloading prickly paper weight.

So I dropped a dark energy bomb on the island today. 1/3 of it disappeared from the nano-critters and I figured what the bless, why not just speed up the end game? Good news: the guinea frogs are no longer a problem, so thanks for the assist LG. Bad news: none... I really didn't like that island anyway.

Now. I'm frustrated at the uselessness of my runt manticore. The rest of the herd are up to par. I've decided to ferment the little bastard with a red wine base (except for the tail, of course, that was battered and fried earlier this evening) and wondering if I should toss out into secondary? I know... fuel for the ongoing debate... I just want it to be painful for the freeloading prickly paper weight.
Breed it to another runty manticore from another litter. Then sell the spawn to the pet trade. That will net a you a few bucks. Besides the dear though, you can make the real money selling the manticore anti-venom to the idiots who buy and breed the mini-manticores on their own.

Is there still a market for second hand mandrake? I do not know if I am still up for Manticore farming.
Are you kidding? The market's practically starving. The prices have quintupled since Cheezies experiment in one of his giant underground fermenters. I tried to tell him 2 quadrillion gallons of mandrake IPA was enough, but nooooo...

Are you kidding? The market's practically starving. The prices have quintupled since Cheezies experiment in one of his giant underground fermenters. I tried to tell him 2 quadrillion gallons of mandrake IPA was enough, but nooooo...

good stuff. Remind me when I am in a few less cups and I will share my recipe for mandrake rooting hormone. Potent stuff, but you can really stretch your crop at least 3 fold using it. No more undersized roots, though potency and color are occasionally extra strong.

Breed it to another runty manticore from another litter. Then sell the spawn to the pet trade. That will net a you a few bucks. Besides the dear though, you can make the real money selling the manticore anti-venom to the idiots who buy and breed the mini-manticores on their own.

I don't care about a few extra bucks. I'm ruler of the hemisphere of not-quite-so-small-bikinis-as-Golem's-hemisphere so I can always tax and pillage. I will toss the runt into the secondary fermentor after breeding his baby sister to a mini-manticore (for punishment, not money). For now I will just salt his tail-stump and collect his tears to use in a squid brine. There are a few billion left on the farm, plus the large sanctuary of wild manticore I keep on the big continental shelf, so this one won't set me back. It will make a nice example, though.

I am very interested to learn more about preparing mandrake. I have heard wonderful things.

Okay, so I'm thinking about becoming a paid member so I can have an old timey black and white profile picture. I'll probably have to go to a theme park to get one made of my wife and I. Not sure how she feels about a corset but it seems appropriate(I can't fit into one). Bush gardens seems a likely candidate for this type of business. Okay, so all said and done is this a good idea and does anyone have any advice?

Bill

Okay, so I'm thinking about becoming a paid member so I can have an old timey black and white profile picture. I'll probably have to go to a theme park to get one made of my wife and I. Not sure how she feels about a corset but it seems appropriate(I can't fit into one). Bush gardens seems a likely candidate for this type of business. Okay, so all said and done is this a good idea and does anyone have any advice?

Bill

Ahem......wrong thread bucko....MOVE IT ALONG....;)

Oh man! :( See it proves it I'm an idiot too. I think I know the right thread to ask this. I will go to there now.

Bill

Idiocy requires a 12-step program to rehabilitate to become a functioning member of society again. Acceptance is Step 1. Congratulations!:ban:

Steps 2-12 are much harder. It's really much easier being an idiot.

Bill
:off:
In my opinion, becoming a paid member is more about helping to support a site that helps provide us with the information to improve our brews.

Now, back on topic. How many nanites does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Are the self replicating? If so, you would only need one. Of course then after they were done you would no longer have a room for the bulb to light. Plus you would then have to worry about finding a mat to sweep them under.
They are self replicating, but not individually. That helps slow down the process enough that it's easier to control.

Has anyone else tried lacto-fermenting an entwife before? I'm on day 1487 and it is just finally beginning to sour to my liking. The brine tastes a little like Moxie mixed with sea water.

They are self replicating, but not individually. That helps slow down the process enough that it's easier to control.

We genetically engineered all of ours to be female. Pretty ingenious eh?

Right now my grand kids are taking an automated tour of NANITE PARK. What could go wrong?

We genetically engineered all of ours to be female. Pretty ingenious eh?

Right now my grand kids are taking an automated tour of NANITE PARK. What could go wrong?

You should make a documentary about this. Invite a couple scientists, a mathematician, and a lawyer. I bet lots of people would want to see it. Sounds like a fun place for the whole family.

Back