I added heavy cream to my wort!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will this beer turn out?

• Move aside Sam Adams theres a new beer in town!

• Strange, not objectionable, what the heck am I drinking?

• Well its not harmful, maybe the frat house down the street wants it.

• Cheese-beer induced food poisoning

Results are only viewable after voting.
So did anyone else try and recreate this? I have an empty brew slot coming up and am willing to give it a shot. Not sure if i would want to re-create 100% or maybe modify w/ some lacto, etc.

So ....conflicted. I love bananas...I love beer...Do I want whole bananas in my beer? I love banana milkshakes, maybe it will be similar? Add some cocoa and I may offer to drive from CHI to VA to try it.

Ever had Wells Banana Bread Beer?
It's lovely, for about a half a bottle. At that point, the cloying sweetness becomes overwhelming and you can't stop thinking, "Gosh, is this thing done yet?"

That's a good point. I'm pretty sure that i don't want to dedicate hours and $ for a 1/2 bottle. I've never made a fruity beer and i'm hoping not to start with the all the pumpkin action going on, but this banana thing probably won't make the cut.

I love it when zombie threads like this come back up. I actually laughed out loud reading this thread! And FWIW, the OP hasn't been on since July 24, 2012.

Back