hurricane brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksbrain

Reaction score
Sandy is heading my way tomorrow. Managed to sneak in a brew session today. Obama's porter, an ipa, and apfelwein. Got a bit windy but only one leaf in the cooling wort.

Btw I am in se ct but at a high enough elevation that I laugh at storm surge. Just looks like a big power outage to me.

ksbrain said:
Sandy is heading my way tomorrow. Managed to sneak in a brew session today. Obama's porter, an ipa, and apfelwein. Got a bit windy but only one leaf in the cooling wort.

Btw I am in se ct but at a high enough elevation that I laugh at storm surge. Just looks like a big power outage to me.

Just make sure you tape the windows and have beer on hand

Already lost power by 10 am before it even really got started at all. This is bs!

For Isaac, I lost power for 6 1/2 days. Mine went out the first rainstorm and they don't come out to fix the lines until the winds are under 30 MPH and the limbs are cleared. Worst yet for me was they get power to the most populated parts of the city so I was near the end.
I wish you and everyone else safety and that everything ends up ok. This looks like a nasty storm no matter where it goes.

Latest posts

Back