Hunahpu's Day is no more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be ok with them have 2 seperate days, one for the bottles and the other for the gangbangs beer.

What, like some 70s beer orgy?

Southern girls gone wrong, tradin' tricks for Huna variants, funky Huna Hoes, Midwest Johns, Cali Hop Sluts, Georgia Gigolos, freaky Vermont vixens, piles of cocaine, trick ass marks, mark ass tricks, neckbeards...and Hunahpu just laughs and laughs...

47113363.jpg

This makes me feel sad for reasons I don't fully understand. Are we sure this isn't a parody page?

Judging by the one comment by "Teresa Cook"....I'd say.................

I'm not sure.

"Teresa Cook:

Where are you himmick?? I hope this is on ya rdo lol..getting labeled as the county drunk sucks so if ya going to get labeled make it top shelf would ya? Lol if I could drink id do it everyday just so I could have the excuse I was drunk.. y you didnt run I was drunk, why your y was lying down?? Maybe it needed Zzz because it was drunk,,some people have excuses for everything"

Judging by the one comment by "Teresa Cook"....I'd say.................

I'm not sure.

"Teresa Cook:

Where are you himmick?? I hope this is on ya rdo lol..getting labeled as the county drunk sucks so if ya going to get labeled make it top shelf would ya? Lol if I could drink id do it everyday just so I could have the excuse I was drunk.. y you didnt run I was drunk, why your y was lying down?? Maybe it needed Zzz because it was drunk,,some people have excuses for everything"
images

"Where are you himmick?? I hope this is on ya rdo lol..getting labeled as the county drunk sucks so if ya going to get labeled make it top shelf would ya? Lol if I could drink id do it everyday just so I could have the excuse I was drunk.. y you didnt run I was drunk, why your y was lying down?? Maybe it needed Zzz because it was drunk,,some people have excuses for everything"
Couldn't understand the original, so I ran it to/from various languages using Google translate and got this:
Hope you himmick where RDO is **** lol .. Apartments labeled as drunk, if marked on the top shelf for you;? Lol, if I can not drink id every day, just so I could be a reason, I was drunk .. do not work I was drunk, why? May be necessary to Zzz because he was drunk, some people have excuses for everything
I've always said apartments are drunkards. ********.

Everything I'm reading from Cigar City on this is placing the blame on the "********" who "ruin everything" and how they wished it didn't have to be like that. You're not throwing a party for 50 of your friends. You're hosting a festival with a few thousand people. You have to prepare for that.

I can't stop thinking about how I almost spent money on flights (from San Diego), a hotel, and festival tickets to go this event. Said **** it, I can just easily trade for a few bottles of Hunaphu's. I made the right decision.

2. Update Regarding Hunahpu’s Day Refunds
Posted on March 13, 2014 by CCB Admin
Here’s the current status regarding refunds for Hunahpu’s Day attendees:
Our credit card processor is currently pulling all of the credit cards used to purchase a ticket through Eventbrite. This process will be completed by the end of today, March 13th. Then our staff will have to go through and make sure that each transaction is correct, which will be done by end of day March 14th. The next step will be authorizing the returns. Once the processor begins these refunds, it’ll take 24-48 hours to show on your credit card account.
Following this, we will begin the process to refund purchases that took place in the tasting room.
Also, stay tuned for an announcement regarding the silver wristbands. Keep them. We will find a way to get you bottles of Hunahpu’s (we’re brewing a new batch soon).

I'm really curious how they are going to be able to refund purchases that were made in the tasting room, especially if those were made in cash. Were those tickets of a format that wouldn't be easily duplicated?

The only tickets sold cash were at fruit in the room correct? I dont remember seeing anything about buying tickets at the tasting room

The only tickets sold cash were at fruit in the room correct? I dont remember seeing anything about buying tickets at the tasting room
No at fruit in the room they gave you a slip of paper with a code for eventbrite. The only tickets they sold for cash was a few days at the brewery.

No refund here yet. Got 2 tix from an el cat buddy, another from a local friend who purchased online, and a 4th from a BA who is also el cat. None of those 4 online purchases have yet to be refunded. Anyone get theirs yet?

Has anyone reached out to them about this yet or are they waiting for them to make a comment along the lines of (we've completed all of our refunds..)?

Yes, on Friday my friend who bought the 2 tickets emailed them and they said something along the lines that the credit card processor was doing them in batches. The next day he got his refunds.

Back