HOWTO - Make a Hockey Puck Bottle Opener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJC333

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My brother and I have been making these, and we thought we'd do an instructable for any puckheads who want to add some flair to their playoff drinking routine:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Hockey-Puck-Bottle-Opener-PUCK-OFF/

There's definitely some equipment necessary if you want to do this right, but I figured some HBT DIYer's probably have a lot of that stuff anyway.

Cheers!

Interesting idea to use a cheap store purchased opener. Now to see if I have a few pucks out in the garage...

?
There's still one more game 7 before the conference finals even start. Do you mean college hockey?

Based on the Sparty avatar, and the location showing O'Fallon, MO, I'm guessing his playoffs were over early...first round exits by both the Red Wings and the Blues.

GO HAWKS!

:mug:

Has the snow melted up in MN for the Wild to get out for a few rounds of golf?

(The wild did have a great year, especially compared to last year. If they can figure out their goalie issues, they may have a shot next year)

Wild_Gone_Golfing.jpg

What goalie issues... we have 5! LOL

We also need some more D-men.

Of course, the Blackhawks had a hell of a 3rd period last night. :cross:

Has the snow melted up in MN for the Wild to get out for a few rounds of golf?

(The wild did have a great year, especially compared to last year. If they can figure out their goalie issues, they may have a shot next year)

The first thing they need to do is get rid of Bryz. Trust me, he stinks.

True, Bryz hasn't been too great for the past several years. He did look better this year than he did in Philly though. That may also have been the Flyers goalie curse, although Mason seems decent.

Back