Howdy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natefitz

Reaction score
Just brewed my first batch a couple hours ago.
I was hoping that once I finally did it I could stop obsessing about brewing,
but sadly that hasn't happened yet.
This site is amazing, I've been reading about all the things I did wrong.
My airlock hasn't even started bubbling yet and I already have a long list of things to do differently next time.

Cheers

ada boy I have corrected about 20 things that I can do different for next batch , I have done this twice I will be starting my third batch in about 2 weeks or so. and I have LOTS of questions

natefitz said:
Just brewed my first batch a couple hours ago.
I was hoping that once I finally did it I could stop obsessing about brewing,
but sadly that hasn't happened yet.
This site is amazing, I've been reading about all the things I did wrong.
My airlock hasn't even started bubbling yet and I already have a long list of things to do differently next time.

Cheers

Nice try, but once you commit you're completely screwed... I haven't even opened my first and second brew (brewed the same day) to drink (only tasted to check carbonation) and I already have all the **** in my signature... Cheese's Creme Ale, EdWort's ApfelWein, Our Porter, Nut Brown, and Irish Pale Ale (Windy Cousin). Nope once you start you never stop... I have to force myself to stop talking about brewing because it gets on everyone's nerves.

Back