Howdy from West Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly_Bill

Reaction score
Have not tried brewing beer yet... have made Apple Juice wine and have a Blackberry Merlot kit going into secondary in 3 days. Looking forward to trying my hand at an Ale before too long.
Bill

Welcome! Brewing beer is a little more involved because of the boiling step, but not a big deal.

Welcome! Brewing beer is a little more involved because of the boiling step, but not a big deal.

The boil is part of the intrigue that has me wanting to brew... the other reason is that I like beer and ale. I am reading John Palmer's 1st edition of How to Brew online and have his most recent edition on order. Maybe these readings will help me learn which questions I need to ask and how to ask them.
Thanks...
Bill

as always, great to see another homebrewer in almost heaven; what area are you located billy?

south fairmont here billy; just a south jersey boy that went to wvu and decided i liked mountains and good people better than concrete and attitude

south fairmont here billy; just a south jersey boy that went to wvu and decided i liked mountains and good people better than concrete and attitude

Well... we have something in common... we are both transplants. I was passing through the state during Thanksgiving of 1986 and stopped to go to a club for some R&R... met my wife and ended up moving up here from down south... finally went back to school and got my degree from WVSU.
Nice to meet you...
Bill

Back