Howdy from Jacksonville, Fl

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wahoo Wheat

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I have my first batch of homebrew fermenting in the closet as I write this. I've named it Wahoo Wheat Ale, hence my screen name. I stumbled across this site in my quest for info..... Seems like a great place!

Ryan

Despite us having completely ignored you for an entire day, it is a great place.

Sorry about that Wahoo, we genuinely welcome your participation. There is a ton of information here and people are generally quite helpful. Just give a quick try on the search button before you post. Often some of the most common questions can be easily answered more fully that way. You'll find that you'll do a heck of a lot of reading here in your first few weeks.

Welcome from Brunswick, GA...Just up the road. Welcome to the board. Have you found Just Brew It in Jax yet? Also, look into joining CASK the local brew club.

Best of luck with your wheat.:tank:

Cheers and Fair Winds,
Kevin

Tidewater Brewing

I too apologize for not welcoming you. I'd like to think that I am a part of the unnoficial HBT welcome commitee. I always try to welcome the new guys, as many of the people did to me when I first got here.

So Ryan, Welcome To HBT!

Do you like to take pictures? We love pictures, especiall of HB related pics!

What kinds of beers do you like?

:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

hey gents!

thanks for the welcomes.... no worries about the lack of initial interest in my introduction as I have learned a ton over the last couple of days just from reading. I have become very familiar with the "Search" function as a member of a couple of other forums. I know how people can get irritated when the same question gets asked by a newbie day after day...:D For instance: Can I brew with an aluminum pot, or do I have to use stainless?? :D

I actually purchased my homebrew kit from Walter at Just Brew It this past weekend. Seems like a great place, and Walter was really helpful. Perhaps he's a member here?.?

My favorite beers are usually wheat beers, although as of late, i've been drinking quite a bit of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Not sure as to the overall concensus opinions on the SNPA, but I like it. So, guess that's all that matters to me!

Back