How was your party?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
We know the game outcome, but how did your party (or the one you attended) go?

Mine was great. We had Nacho crusted ribs, chili, steak bites, cheese spread, hummus, veggie tray (Mrs. Cheese's idea), enchiladas, salsa and chips, and brownies. For drinks, we had a case of Old English 40's. I had 3, one friend had 4 and was LIT.

I was feeling the effects this morning. Woke myself up farting and spent a good amount of time doing my morning chore. Today is one of those "Why the hell did they have to sit me next to the men's room" days.

Party was great, white chicken chili, qeso and nachos with plenty of jalepenos, veggie trays, crackers, cheeses, beer and plenty of cookies and brownies.

Brewpilot:fro:

One of the best Super Bowl parties we've done in years. All would have been perfect if the Bears pulled it out.

Brooklyn Pilsner and home-made Dark Lager on the taps:
5915-SuperBowlKegs.JPG

Rubbed spareribs:
5915-SuperRawRibs.JPG

Ribs on the smoker, 4 regular and 2 dessert ribs (Cherryaki, baby!)...there's a pork butt down below too:
5915-SuperSmokingRibs.JPG

The angus brisket (from the Brig Green Egg), insulated and resting:
5915-SuperInsulatedBrsket.JPG

Back