How to order a beer at a National chain restaurant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of reasons why you can end up at an Applebee's, lunch meeting, invitation from friends, are just two that come to mind.

Yes, that's what always happens to me. We don't even have chain restaurants where I live (either in S. Texas in the winter, or in the UP in the spring-fall) but when I visit family, they claim their kids will only go to Applebees or Chuck e Cheese. Since Chuck E Cheese isn't even an option, we meet at Applebees. It's worth it, to sit and visit with my nephews, sister-in-law, etc.

They get sugared up with some sort of raspberry ice tea and BBQ things (lots of sugar there, too), while we visit and enjoy each other. Until we recently lost my dad, that was very typical, and we did that as often as we could when we visited.

Even if it wasn't Applebees, it certainly wasn't a brewpub/gastro pub. It was something like that (like Olive Garden or a local favorite) and it was so worth it!

Back