How to drink homebrew poster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think illustration is best suited for non homebrew drinkers.

I tried to take pictures, but I didn't think they got the point across so I used text instead. Maybe if I knew how to draw...

EDIT: The problem was that I couldn't show leaving a little bit in the bottle, because all of my bottles are brown. Maybe I'll have to obtain a clear bottle for photographic purposes...

In the Vesparado Ale thing, you miss capitalizations on every country except Brazil. The labels look great!

Looks somemore in this forum for illustrations. There's some great "airplane safety" style dircetions out there. I think it would really lighten the mood on your directions.

My instructions are pretty simple...

PULL TAP!
ENJOY!

If anyone would like to create an illustration for this poster, please feel free and I'll include it and give you credit.

Please submit as either an illustrator file or relatively high resolution TIFF.

Sorry to resurrect this thread again but does anyone have a copy of this poster? I'm looking for a diagram for the back of labels. I'm tired of explaining how not to drink sediment.

necropost.jpg

Haha, yeah I'm actually very curious now.

i made it for my wedding, for which i brewed all the beer.
it's been through the swmbo test, but hbt feedback is always welcome and appreciated!

I think yours was the poster I saw before! That is exactly what I was looking for. I think it's excellent but could use a little colour, especially for the good and bad orientation.

Anyway here is what I came up with for a label for Orfy's Hobgoblin II clone. It is sized to wrap completely around a standard Canadian bottle.

Note: This image does not represent Wychwood Brewery in any way and is not to be used for financial gain of any sort.

Also credit to knewshound for creating the instructional image in the lower right. Here is a link to the original thread: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/how-pour-homebrew-15973/

Hobgoblin-II.jpg

i got sick of looking around for a poster, so i made my own.
this is a hi-resolution PDF, so it's a very large file size (8.5MB).

it's been through the swmbo test, but hbt feedback is always welcome and appreciated!

how to pour a homebrew poster - PDF - 8.5MB

Nice! Now if only I had one for properly pouring from draft faucets.

i got sick of looking around for a poster, so i made my own.
this is a hi-resolution PDF, so it's a very large file size (8.5MB).

how to pour a homebrew poster - PDF - 8.5MB

I like the poster, it is nice. I would print one out and hang it in the store, but sediment is spelled incorrectly in the "right" section.

I'm not sure somebody unfamiliar with yeast sediment will understand the poster. Without written instructions it seems like you can only tip the bottle to the vertical point, which will leave nearly a quarter of the beer behind. It looks great and it is a good concept, I just don't think it describes the pouring process well enough.

I probably could word it better. I showed it to a couple of people at work unfamiliar with homebrew and they seemed to have gotten it. I figured it'd get the point across...

Back