How to become an illegal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Britain had the same problem with Poles. Except they generally paid thier taxes (We pay taxes and don't have to bribe?) Worked hard as buggery (except 1 girl I knew) and were beyond friendly good people. Most of them even spoke better English than me! But then I'm Scottish :)

Actually, thats nothing like what you described.....

Damn I wish I knew some Poles up here :( I miss the guys in Edinburgh.

Nearly forgot, one of the guys (an absolute stellar guy called Gregory) LOVED paying tax. He couldn't believe that you would pay tax and it provided health care, police, road works, etc. WITHOUT having to bribe. I can't imagine how bad Poland must have been at the time for him to be happy about paying British level taxes!

EDIT:
I know nothing about the illegal imigrants in the US, but I'm pretty sure the situation in th UK was slightly different.

Hey parker36 I have something you can get a handle on :) how's that for grammer. Not giving advice just saying this is a english speaking country if you dont like it tuff. If you dont like me well Im not going to loose sleep over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back