How many taps do you have?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many taps do you have at your primary residence?

• Zero (picnic taps only)

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fire, I've hooked to a hydrant all of 2 or three times, NAW we dont use them that much. we fight fire without water.... its some kinda man complex or something... we use chainsaws & pulaskis.... ive put more fire out with dirt than,,,, well.... alot....

I can provide freshly rocked chainsaw chains... we have those in surplus..

we fight fire without water.... its some kinda man complex or something... we use chainsaws & pulaskis.... ive put more fire out with dirt than,,,, well.... alot....

Water's for nozzleheads. Keep your chainsaw and pulaski, I'll take my hook and irons. See signature..."the one that matters..." ;)

Cheers to ya! :mug:

Five faucets :rockin: but only two have beer flowing :( cuz it's brand new :fro: and I haven't been able to brew as fast with football season getting in the way :p

5 downstairs
Chest_Bigger_1.jpg

2 upstairs
DripTray_New2.jpg

3 "auxiliary" taps for parties.
Rolling_Kegger9999.jpg

Wanted to have 3, but the fridge I got was just a hair too small for it. No worries. It has plenty of room for bottles, plus a freezer for ice and ice cream, and a drawer in the bottom for more beer, or parts/ingredients. It's basically a taller Sanyo.

I just stumbled into this thread because I was going to start an identical one and decided to do a search. Apparently I've been here before, though, because I voted for the picnic tap option. I was going to do a poll like this because I have a keezer collar with 5 perlicks and a stout faucet, but my keezer can hold 10 cornies (I think...so far I know it can hold 8 plus a 6.5gal carboy). I'm thinking of doing something crazy and upgrading to 8 taps, with two kegs cold conditioning/carbing. I'm already one of the 15 people with six or more, and I just can't stop...

4 right now in my beer fridge, but after seeing all the beautiful keezers on here, i think i must build one soon! then maybe 6 or 8 should be enough (for a while).

2 taps 4 kegs :)

wish i had a few more.. but they are not even all filled yet :)

I voted 3 because I have a 3 tap tower for my kegerator on the way.
Currently I have 2 picnic taps on 2 kegs right now.

Ironically I only have 1 gas line coming into the kegerator... I need a splitter...
-Me

I've got eight - five on the main Jester-style keezer, and three on "weezer" the latest little guy that lives in the garage. I'm horribly tempted to build another one out of a mini fridge and a two tap tower to hang upstairs.

(Holy crap, I just realized how old this thread is!)

Used to be just two, but now with the new keezer it's up to six! With room for two 5lb and one 20lb CO2 tank and 8 corny's.

IMG_0555[1].jpg

Holy Crap! How do you brew enough to keep up with 20 taps???

Regardless, that's awesome! :rockin:
I don't brew enough to keep all 20 taps loaded all the time.:eek: I do try though.

I do brew enough to keep 14 taps loaded though.:rockin:

6 taps are for taking brew on the road & larger parties setting up outside.:mug:

I got my 3rd keg for Christmas, but I'm currently debugging leaking issues out the nut/barb joint for the gas disconnect (actually, I'm not sure how it's supposed to seal, period), so, depending on how you look at it, either three, or zero. Hoping to fix that and get the hefeweizen and lager #1 on gas this weekend.

EDIT: Oh, "picnic taps only" counts as zero. That'll learn me not to read...

Holy Crap! How do you brew enough to keep up with 20 taps???

Regardless, that's awesome! :rockin:

What he said.

I try to brew at least one, 10gal batch every other week (the holiday were slow, however) but more often than not I brew two, 10gal batches every two weeks. Even then I always run out fast.

I got my 3rd keg for Christmas, but I'm currently debugging leaking issues out the nut/barb joint for the gas disconnect (actually, I'm not sure how it's supposed to seal, period), so, depending on how you look at it, either three, or zero. Hoping to fix that and get the hefeweizen and lager #1 on gas this weekend.

EDIT: Oh, "picnic taps only" counts as zero. That'll learn me not to read...

you're talking about this, right?
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Categories.bok?category=*Parts:Swivel+Nuts

do you have a nylon flare washer in the MFL connection?

you're talking about this, right?
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Categories.bok?category=*Parts:Swivel+Nuts

do you have a nylon flare washer in the MFL connection?

Yep, that's it, and nope, no washer. It's my first time building a keg line (I ordered it pre-built from KegConnection before), and it's what the LHBS lady gave me as the connector I would need for my gas disconnect.

I was going to pry it out of the gas line and take it back to the LHBS for a replacement. You may have saved me extra manual labor.

Back