How Many Gallons of Homebrew in 2018?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+5 gallons Grand Ledge gold with an extra 1oz of Citra hops at 5 minuets. National homebrew day at LHBS.

=3348

@OpenSights If you double check the last post before yours after your post get submitted into the thread you can catch simultaneous posts and when you where not at the end of the thread.

+6g belgium tripel @ 9.5%ABV.
= 3558

+5 gallons Grand Ledge gold with an extra 1oz of Citra hops at 5 minuets. National homebrew day at LHBS.

=3348

should be 3558 + 5 = 3563

3568. Brewed Braufessors blonde and only got to 4 gallons with a super high OG. Added a gallon of water and hit my OG right where I wanted it.

@OpenSights If you double check the last post before yours after your post get submitted into the thread you can catch simultaneous posts and when you where not at the end of the thread.

should be 3558 + 5 = 3563

My bad, multitasking. Had to get ready for a anniversary party.

@JohnDBrewer If you double check the last post before yours after your post get submitted into the thread you can catch simultaneous posts and when you where not at the end of the thread.

3579 + 5.5 gallons some pale ale
= 3584.5 gallons

+5 IPA
+10 Oktoberfest
+5 English Barley Wine
+5 Imperial Stout
+5 Kolsch
=3,609 gallons

should be 3614.5

3614.5 + 55g

10g English Mild
5g Tropical IPA