How Many Gallons of Homebrew in 2018?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jiMithing83

Reaction score
Remember that all amounts should be BEER! Wine, mead, and cider have their own forums where a running total is kept. Make sure you are adding your total to the last post. Also, totals should come from the amount in the fermenter.

I've got 5.5 gallons of my house saison just starting to bubble through the airlock, so:

Total = 5.5 gal

Which counter do I put alcoholic ginger beer in? My recipe steeps for an hour, kinda like a mash, but no boil at the end. I've got a gallon that will be fermenting before bed. Estimating 4.75% ABV

6 gallons of AbbyNormal Glutton Free Framboise Lambic

About to put 5g of it in secondary, but Snowmageddon has delayed the arrival of my "bugs", remainder will be bottled.

62.5+6 = 68.5

6 gallons of R2h56 (Ekuanot)
6 gallons of Ruination-ish (Modified)

74 + 12 = 86

Saturday I brewed a BBS EveryDay IPA, a 1G all grain recipe taken from their "Beer Making Book", one of my favorite recipes from them.
115+1=116G

5 Gallons of "Bitter Cold on the Frozen Tundra" NEIPA

121.5 + 5 = 126.5
Should have been 140.5 + 5 = 145.5
Please make sure you scroll to the most recent total before adding your brew, it is not always in the last post if the last post is quoting someone :)
+3.5 Belgian quad = 130
145.5 + 3.5

= 149

One. My first batch in over two years, I brewed a one-gallon, extract kit, that Northern Brewer (the only HBS near me, and, being based in Minneapolis, it's as local as it gets) claims to be a Pliny The Elder clone. I'll know next week if it's any good.

I might do a one-gallon all-grain kit next.

That makes 226.5.

Back