How Many Gallons of Homebrew in 2018?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember that all amounts should be BEER! Wine, mead, and cider have their own forums where a running total is kept. Make sure you are adding your total to the last post. Also, totals should come from the amount in the fermenter.

I've got 5.5 gallons of my house saison just starting to bubble through the airlock, so:

Total = 5.5 gal
I built a new HERMS system in early 2018 so I have been re-invigorated and I moved back near my adult kids that are craft beer lovers. I've been brewing at least 11 gallons every 3 weeks or more so my guess is about 165 gallons and I brewed 12 of Marzen today.

+ 5 gal Sitrus Ale
= 10,665
I built a new HERMS system in early 2018 so I have been re-invigorated and I moved back near my adult kids that are craft beer lovers. I've been brewing at least 11 gallons every 3 weeks or more so my guess is about 165 gallons and I brewed 12 of Marzen today.
This is a running tally for everyone, add yours to the total brother. Last count was beerlover's putting us at 10,665. [emoji482]

10778gal + 60gal = 10838gal
Most recently 6gal of each a west coast IPA and a chocolate stout.

all pale malt, i dried with a box fan for two days, put in some @Schlenkerla (you know that name is really hard to spell!) wire baskets in the oven at 150f for 12 hours...added 3 oz jarrylo hops for ~60-90 min, got some practically clear wort, which is what i wanted...haven't been able to make a beer this light in color for a while see how it tastes in a week or so...added yeast! so it's beer!

10+10,838=10,848

all pale malt, i dried with a box fan for two days, put in some @Schlenkerla (you know that name is really hard to spell!) wire baskets in the oven at 150f for 12 hours...added 3 oz jarrylo hops for ~60-90 min, got some practically clear wort, which is what i wanted...haven't been able to make a beer this light in color for a while see how it tastes in a week or so...added yeast! so it's beer!

10+10,838=10,848
Practice makes prefect...

Got too drunk to type while brewing yesterday, almost forgot to tally it.

Brewed a basic brew, just base malt and half a pound of what i'd guess is about 40L crystal. 2oz jarrylo hops for ~60min..

10,925+10=10,935

Latest posts

Back