How many gallons of homebrew in 2016?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 gallons of German lager last week and 5 gallons of ESB today bring the total to 7890.5 gallons in the year.

Backing out 15 gallons of hard lemonade from pianoman a few pages back. Sorry, this thread is for beer only.

If people would check the post above theirs once you click post reply that would make jiMithing job a little easier.

I see people posting way out of sync numbers and I wondered how they be so far off. I think the problem is that a cookie is kept of the last time you read a thread and when you come back here to post and click last page to post it will bring you that page and not the true last page.

I'm glad someone is trying to keep track of the mathematically and technologically challenged who post in this thread. I used to do it myself but I gave up.

I'm getting close to giving up, especially with dbags constantly making off handed remarks. What's the point of keeping a tally if it's not accurate? Sorry to continue the :eek:fftopic

I'm getting close to giving up, especially with dbags constantly making off handed remarks. What's the point of keeping a tally if it's not accurate? Sorry to continue the :eek:fftopic

I've no problem with the count other than the exclusion of everything but beer.

Edit: removed petty insult

Every year since I've seen these threads, there has been one for beer only. Some years I've seen cider threads, I'm sure there's a wine one, maybe one for "others" like skeeter pee. To me, and others, the point of this thread is to see if we're doing more or less than previous years. That means we have to keep the types of countables the same. Comparing how much beer we made last year to how much beer, cider, hard lemonade, homebrew soda, and artisanal cheese we made this year doesn't make a while lot of sense.

I posted some wildly off-base numbers a while back, but I think I caught them and edited them in time.

I've no problem with the count other than the exclusion of everything but beer.

Edit: removed petty insult

This thread has been done for years and always just for beer. Wine and mead have always had a seperate thread.

This thread has been done for years and always just for beer. Wine and mead have always had a seperate thread.

:thumbsup
Next year it looks like someone should dig up one of the old threads and copy pasta the OP, the whole "you know the rules" thing isn't working. Maybe I'll be sober enough, but I doubt it

+5.5 gallons of Strawberry Vanilla Wheat + 5.5 Gallons of Coconut Cream stout =8016.25

:thumbsup
Next year it looks like someone should dig up one of the old threads and copy pasta the OP, the whole "you know the rules" thing isn't working. Maybe I'll be sober enough, but I doubt it

It's hard to follow thread rules when they aren't posted on the thread and you haven't been around to see threads like this. Had I known that, I wouldn't have said anything. Without knowing that, I go with the generic "homebrew" as any alcohol I make in my house as do other people by looking at the posts.

It's hard to follow thread rules when they aren't posted on the thread and you haven't been around to see threads like this. Had I known that, I wouldn't have said anything. Without knowing that, I go with the generic "homebrew" as any alcohol I make in my house as do other people by looking at the posts.

That would be why I told people why amounts were being backed out ;)

Latest posts

Back