How many gallons of homebrew in 2015?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been out of the loop with a new job and no time for the internet lately... hopefully I don't get my ass flamed by the self-appointed punctuality police for my failure to live up to their expectations. In Nov. and Dec., I brewed 5 gallons Horizon Wheat, 5 Gallons Citra IPA, 5 gallons Irish Draught and 5 gallons Hoegaarden clone... based on the last posted number, that would make 32113.5 gallons. Hope everyone had a great New Year celebration.

I've been out of the loop with a new job and no time for the internet lately... hopefully I don't get my ass flamed by the self-appointed punctuality police for my failure to live up to their expectations. In Nov. and Dec., I brewed 5 gallons Horizon Wheat, 5 Gallons Citra IPA, 5 gallons Irish Draught and 5 gallons Hoegaarden clone... based on the last posted number, that would make 32113.5 gallons. Hope everyone had a great New Year celebration.

Oops!... forgot about a Belgian Tripel... add 5 gallons----> 32118.5 gallons :rockin:

Hey, you're the guy who stole my popcorn from the plastic kettle thread

Fisticuffs!

sFi_slapfight.gif

Back