How many gallons of homebrew in 2014?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sorry sometimes ya gotta remember that in text its hard to hear tone lol i forget that a lot lol

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Home Brew mobile app

+ 1 gallon cider
+2 gallons Graff
+ 5 gallons witbier

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

OK. I'm finally getting in on this one, I've had had my carboys full of pee and cider and finaly got to get a couple small batches of beer going! :tank:

+ 3 gal. Pale Ale test batch
+ 1 gal. Orange Pale Ale
=6788

Gallon of Brown (British mild)

6796+15=6811

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

+5 of a failed black ipa now a brown ipa or a highly hopped amber or brown ale.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

What recipe did you use? I have been itching to brew one? Did you do a decoction mash and or sour mash?

Sent from a happy little tree

IT was the casper the Gose recipe here. I did neither, I just used a homemade 2-row lacto stater and will pitch 1056 in a few days. Im not sure if it will be true to style, but hopefully it will turn out drinkable. I need to do more research on the style/recipes but I saw that one friday and had the ingredients, so I figured Id try a smaller batch of it. Hoping for the best :D

+ 5g Lagunita's Sucks Clone(ish)- just dry hopped (7oz!)and got FG, sample test was awesome!
+ 2g Troeg's Nugget Nectar Clone
+ 2.5g Troeg's Nugget Nectar Clone (tried two different recipes!)
======
6897.5g! :rockin:

Cheers

+ 5g Lagunita's Sucks Clone(ish)- just dry hopped (7oz!)and got FG, sample test was awesome!
+ 2g Troeg's Nugget Nectar Clone
+ 2.5g Troeg's Nugget Nectar Clone (tried two different recipes!)
======
6897.5g! :rockin:

Cheers

+

5 gal IIPA

=

6902.5 gallons

We're slacking this year. This time last year there were over 10,500 gallons brewed. :(

+ 5 gallons northern brewer Asaazin kit
+1 gallon first all grain milk stout
+2 gallons ipa

Latest posts

Back