How many gallons of homebrew in 2011?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blkandrust said:
Actually,i think that guy skipped me..Oh no,here we go;)

You're right, I fixed it. Funny thing is, I used your numbers :) what confused me is that you added that guy seperately!

You're right, I fixed it. Funny thing is, I used your numbers :) what confused me is that you added that guy seperately!

Lol,what confused me was the face peelin IPA I have been consuming since just prior to boil!! Glad we are back on track.Thanks!!

5 gal of edwort's hefe = 20138.2 gal

Used Deathbrewer's PM, red wheat, belgian pilsner malt and a mix of DME and LME. Pitched 2nd gen WY 3068 with a 2L twice stepped starter. Oxygenated with Williams setup.

Fuzzy math?

I've not participated in this thread, but I'll add all my batches and correct the math.

7 5-gallon batches.

So far...

+5 Hefe
+5 Winter Brown
+15 BIPA
+15 ESB
+10 IIPA

= 20425.7

I'll probably brew at least another 60g before the year's over

IM Drunk + stuff=??lkdkldfklkdsjldpiodjfoojoejfejiejfjeoijeijfejfiejfeijfiejfe- that many, and criiminy where can one get a dogfish around here? Not fair. check please.

20, 436.2 + 5 gallons of Surly Cynic

= 20,441.2
Really? .2? Are we doing that?

+9.8 Apple graff/beer (it has malt and hops, so it IS beer)

IM Drunk + stuff=??lkdkldfklkdsjldpiodjfoojoejfejiejfjeoijeijfejfiejfeijfiejfe- that many, and criiminy where can one get a dogfish around here? Not fair. check please.
:off: And really not very funny.

Back