How many gallons of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO is out of town for a few days, leaving me a bit of time to brew at my leisure. As soon as I got home from dropping her at the airport.....

+5 = 3302

While brewing one of my taps mysteriously became empty...leaving me with two empty kegs. Since I was all alone....

+ 5 = 3307

:)

5 gallons for me, my first all grain attempt and first post after lurking for several months. Thanks for all the great information!!

3350 + 5 = 3355

Although a slight variant to his recipe, I used 1/3 Centennial, 1/3 Amarillo, and 1/3 Cascades for each hop addition, it was the rest of the recipe to a "T"

+5 Gal
_______

3360 Gal.

3395 now, I kegged 5 of it the other day. 1st batch of it for me, but it tastes great right now and it's not even really carbed!

And five more makes 3410.
I finally figured out why this and the Apfelwein are so freaking famous.

Brewed my first 5 gallons on 12/21/10
Wow does this stuff ever ferment fast....Looking forward to a nice beer.

3460 + 5 = 3465

First batch has been in the fermentor for a week. Smells great and getting impatient! Good thing the pipe line will hold out, I hope.

3515 + 10 = 3525

First batch in a year, first batch on my new brew rig. 10 gallons is three days on gas and already tasting good.

Back