How many gallons of EdWort's Haus Pale Ale have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewed up 5.5 gallons Friday. I'm pretty sure I've already lost almost 1/2 gal to blow-off. Darn that S-33.
+5

just starting the boil for mine in about 3 minutes. Barring an earthquake in FL, put me down for 5 more gallons!

5 more this past weekend

Question: at what point does it cease to be Ed Wort's? If I change the hop schedule a bit, does that do it? I'd say not. If I add some wheat malt to it, does that do it? Again, I'd say not.
But I'm curious what others think would change it enough to ban it from the count.

Put me in for 5! I had to try really hard not to mess with the recipe at all. I really wanted to change the hop sched, bump the mash up 2deg, make a cascade hop tea for the priming sugar at kegging etc. but my willpower was better than I expected. Its in the keg APR, and was delicious as it went into the keg. FG=1.010-12, could taste a nice bit of malt there I wasn't expecting.

Can't wait till its ready!

Back