How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+5 = 5564. First time brewing this style, fermenting vigorously as I type this. Can't wait to try it.

5584 + 12 = 5596

(This is my fifth batch, everyone's favourite, it just disappears.)

Tom

5594, 10 gal split 5 with Notty and 5 with us-05. Will keg in about 10 days.
-brew on

5594 +5 = 5599 Picked this for my first plunge into All Grain. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. It's looks great in the secondary and samples are good enough to drink now! (must be patient...). Kegging soon!

5611 + 5 = 5616

Not identical, thinking I had Vienna on hand on brew day, but had caravienne. So I left it out. Turned out pretty well though. Brewed 3/14, kegged 3/20, and today...

image.jpg

I've brewed 2 straight weekends of this (9 gallons total) with a bit more hops on the second batch. Best summer beer I've brewed.

5616 + 9 = 5625

5625 + 5 = 5630
Not fully carbed yet, but it tastes good. Will make it again.

5639+5=5644

This was my second all grain batch. It's in the bottle now and should be ready in another week. Uncarbed sample tasted great. Crossing my fingers!

5644+5=5649

Three weeks in primary and three weeks in bottles. Best batch so far.

Three weeks in primary? Was there a reason for this? Mine only took a week, so I'm just curious.

No particular reason, I always do a 3 week primay and no secondary. Somewhere in this forum I read that 3 weeks was a good rule of thumb to allow yeast to finish. This was only my fifth batch total and second AG, so still at the bottom end of the learning curve.

No particular reason, I always do a 3 week primay and no secondary. Somewhere in this forum I read that 3 weeks was a good rule of thumb to allow yeast to finish. This was only my fifth batch total and second AG, so still at the bottom end of the learning curve.

Oh, okay. I hadn't heard that before. This was only my second AG too, so thanks for the info! I'll have to look into that.

3 weeks is a good rule of thumb, but these blonde ales always seem to be the exception for me.
I always use Nottingham or an adequately built up starter and I can be drinking them in a month from grain to glass.

Just opened up the first bottle of my 3 gallons. Not as clear as I had hoped yet, but only two weeks after bottling it tastes great already. Thanks BM for the recipe!

5703 + 3 = 5706

5730+ 15 =5745
5 gallons dry hopped
5 gallons with 5lbs mango
5 gallons with 5lbs blueberries

I brewed 5 gallons with Falconers Flight a few months ago because I had that hop in inventory. The girls loved it and I hated it. Fruity, thin, and fizzy. Got another batch in the fermenter that is true to BM's recipe with Centennial. Can't wait :mug: 5745 + 10 = 5755

Brewed up 10 gallons earlier this year (never counted in this thread) and split between Lager yeast and WLP-001 Cal Ale yeast. Loved the lager version.

Just brewed up 5 more gallons a few weeks ago using Kolsch yeast to take with me to relatives for the holidays, turned out great. Brewed up 10 more gallons before I left.

5755 + 25 = 5,780. :tank:

Here comes the guy with the decimal point again...

:D

5780 + 2.5 =

5782.5 gallons!

im just about to polish off a keg of it, and I really just love this stuff. very approachable to someone just getting into craft beer.

5679+5=5684

Here comes the guy with the decimal point again...

:D

5780 + 2.5 =

5782.5 gallons!

im just about to polish off a keg of it, and I really just love this stuff. very approachable to someone just getting into craft beer.

5679+5=5684

nygel74, I think you missed a couple of posts.

Adjusted amount:
5782.5 + 5 + 5787.5.

Back