How Many Gallons Brewed in 2023

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13 gallons of all grain 1.040 starter wort then pressure canned. Should be good for a couple of years.

But, does it count if no fermentation?....

Last edited:
Currently at just over 60-gallons
5 gal nut brown ale; bottled
5 gal Coffee portor: fermenting first stage
5 gal coffee stout; bottled
5 gal Barley wine; Fermenting stage 2
5 gal Pilsner: fermenting stage 2
5 gal Honey brown ale; bottled
5 gal German blonde; fermenting stage 1
2 gal small beer test; fermenting stage 1
3 gall porter test batch; Fermenting stage 2
2 gal new holiday brew: fermenting stage 2
5 gal Malt Liquor: fermenting stage 2
5 gallons Moose drool clone: conditioning
5 gallons Grolsch lager clone; Conditioning

Sounds like my last year haha, keep it up!

Adding the 5 gallons of cream ale I'm currently lautering.

293.5 + 5 = 298.5

Personally 10 + 5 = 15

this is a tally of all brewers posting, I will add yours to the current total but you can add your futures brews to the latest total. I count 57gal in your list

226.6 + 57 = 283.6

adding @pvtpublic 5

= 288.6

Last edited:
this is a tally of all brewers posting, I will add yours to the current total but you can add your futures brews to the latest total. I count 57gal in your list

226.6 + 57 = 283.6

adding @pvtpublic 5

= 288.6
All of them were current, not future brews

yes, but in the future she can add her "future brews" to the current total at that time.
I've been brewing a ton because I'm getting ready for the county fairs. It's the same judges for the three fairs so I need to have 14 different brews for each one. I'm Trying to get those brews ready as well as designing new ones for brewing into large batches. I've been brewing 2 or three batches at a time since the first of the year.

I've been brewing a ton because I'm getting ready for the county fairs. It's the same judges for the three fairs so I need to have 14 different brews for each one. I'm Trying to get those brews ready as well as designing new ones for brewing into large batches. I've been brewing 2 or three batches at a time since the first of the year.
I wish you the best of luck in the contests.

holy, i thought me brewing once a week was hard core....13 batches in 28 days? how many fermenters do you have? just curious...

I am going to guess 25 gallons. 5 5 gallon batches. 2 Pale ale's of which one is in the bottles and they other was a pretty good. 1 in the style of 805 and after a bit of time in the bottles was a hit with my brother and a couple of workmates. 2 IPA's, one is in the keg now and the other was good. The IPA in the keg was a semi custom recipe so we will see. All in all, not too bad, but I am thinking of retiring the keg for a bit until I can get it right. Seems I always do something wrong with the transfer in from the bucket. In the next few weeks I am thinking of doing an Apricot Wheat and another similar IPA to Hazy Little Thing by Sierra Nevada. I also want to experiment with doing apple cider, but I am sure that is another thread. LOL.

I am going to guess 25 gallons. 5 5 gallon batches. 2 Pale ale's of which one is in the bottles and they other was a pretty good. 1 in the style of 805 and after a bit of time in the bottles was a hit with my brother and a couple of workmates. 2 IPA's, one is in the keg now and the other was good. The IPA in the keg was a semi custom recipe so we will see. All in all, not too bad, but I am thinking of retiring the keg for a bit until I can get it right. Seems I always do something wrong with the transfer in from the bucket. In the next few weeks I am thinking of doing an Apricot Wheat and another similar IPA to Hazy Little Thing by Sierra Nevada. I also want to experiment with doing apple cider, but I am sure that is another thread. LOL.
This thread is a tally of all brewer posting, I will add your 25 to the current total. In the future you can add yourself.

302.6 + 25 = 327.6

Another really good commercial variety is Flying Dog Raging *****.
https://www.flyingdog.com/beers/raging-*****/
I haven't seen Flying Dog anything on a shelf in years. I love Snake Dog, and I thought Raging ***** was great, too. Snake Dog is my favorite factory pale ale.

Back