How Many Gallons Brewed in 2022

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
268 + 5 gallons of Hazy 8's NEIPA
=273 gallons

Only 9727 gallons left for the Pepsi challenge!

Busy January so far. Trying to get as much brewed before I start classes again. Will be brewing 10.5 gallons of pale ale tonight.

Sour NEIPA - 1/1/22
5.5 + 341 = 346.5

Kettle Sour Base - 1/9/22
10 + 346.5 = 356.5

Northern Brewer's caribou slobber (hopefully the last kit I buy and I can graduate to more complicated recipes)

And a braggot. I counted the braggot in the mead forum, but since it's also a beer . . .

1 gallon + 5 gallons = 6 gallons = 402.5 gallons.

Wow 15 gallons, that is the biggest batch so far that I know of. I hope that you will like it!
I was sitting in a pub in Richmond a few months ago with my wife and they had fuller's on tap, we each had a couple and We've been wanting to brew something similar since. Took me awhile to get to it and I'm really glad we did, I always do 15gal which I know can be a leap of faith but I'm not concerned. All the info on hbt and in that thread allowed me to feel confident right down to the water profile. I'll post it on your thread when I pour the first glass. Thanks for the recipe.

Cheers!

Northern Brewer's caribou slobber (hopefully the last kit I buy and I can graduate to more complicated recipes)

And a braggot. I counted the braggot in the mead forum, but since it's also a beer . . .

1 gallon + 5 gallons = 6 gallons = 402.5 gallons.
There is nothing to win in thriving to complicate recipes. The best beers are the easiest recipes executed in the best manner possible.

I was sitting in a pub in Richmond a few months ago with my wife and they had fuller's on tap, we each had a couple and We've been wanting to brew something similar since. Took me awhile to get to it and I'm really glad we did, I always do 15gal which I know can be a leap of faith but I'm not concerned. All the info on hbt and in that thread allowed me to feel confident right down to the water profile. I'll post it on your thread when I pour the first glass. Thanks for the recipe.

Cheers!
You're most welcome! There should be some similarities between my recipe and the cask version of Fuller's, which I prefer big time over their bottled beer.

Last edited:
Back