How many gallons brewed in 2019!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9214 + 56.5 g
=9270.5

Irish Stout 12.0
Dark Saison 13.0
Vienna Lager 19.5
Belgian Tripel 12.0

As of my last post I was at 70 gallons and have added:
10 IPA
5 Czech Pils (lagering)
5 West Coast Amber Ale (ready to keg)
5 Tmavy 10 (Czech Dark Lager)
(also brewed 150 gallons of one of my beers at a local brewery but I won't count that here).

Takes me to 95 for the year. Gotta get one more batch in. Maybe another Czech Pils or a Cerne??

9290.5 + 25 = 9315.5

Amber; IPA; Dopplebock: Pale Ale; Amber; IPA; Chimay Blue; BDSA; Amber; Hop Rod Rye; Centennial Blonde

9356 + 55 = 9411

• California Common: 3.5 gallons
  • IPA: 5 gallons
  • Total: 8.5 gallons
I started brewing a decade ago, however after several new babies my brewing went on pause. By chance I read up on BIAB (whole grain is so time consuming) and thought I’d jump back in. I found BIAB to be Goldilocks-just-right for me.

What’s unusual about my situation is, that despite not brewing I continued to build brewing infrastructure despite being on hiatus for years. I purchased conical fermenters, built a kegerator (for commercial Sanke kegs), and acquired Sanke kegs in several purchases.

Last week one of my greatest thrills was emptying my BIAB beer from a conical into a Sanke keg. It was a vision I’ve had for years and so much of a thrill that I had to call my wife out to the garage to check it out with me.

So, yeah. 8.5 gallons.

I started brewing a decade ago, however after several new babies my brewing went on pause. By chance I read up on BIAB (whole grain is so time consuming) and thought I’d jump back in. I found BIAB to be Goldilocks-just-right for me.

What’s unusual about my situation is, that despite not brewing I continued to build brewing infrastructure despite being on hiatus for years. I purchased conical fermenters, built a kegerator (for commercial Sanke kegs), and acquired Sanke kegs in several purchases.

Last week one of my greatest thrills was emptying my BIAB beer from a conical into a Sanke keg. It was a vision I’ve had for years and so much of a thrill that I had to call my wife out to the garage to check it out with me.

So, yeah. 8.5 gallons.

9411+8.5= 9419.5

Cent. Blonde w/ Strawberry= 5 gal

9419.5+5= 9424.5

So, yeah. 8.5 gallons.
This is a running tally for all brewers posting, in the future just find the latest total and add you brews to it.

Congratulations on the expanded family and finding a way to squeeze in some brewing.

lol, besides me saying mines bigger then yours...(350 gallons of beer, and a bunch of cider ;))

you need to add it to the total....and Welcome! :)

9629+21=9650

1st Belgian Whit kit, meh, 5 gal
2nd extract Blonde, brewed in Feb-still quite good, 5 gal
3rd Brown ale, my own clone, very good but didn’t age well, 5gal
4th German Weissenbock, Vitus style, delicious, 5gal
5th Marzën lager, crisp and clean, 5 gal
5th Irish Red ale, gets better as it ages, 5 gal
6th (Evil) Dead Guy clone based on the Rogue John Maier recipe, aging now, 5 gal
7th Munich Helles, brewed Christmas Eve

35 gal

9795 Gal

Due to home renovations putting my humble brewery off-line for all of July through November my 2019 production was attenuated compared to my five-year rolling average, with a mere 140 gallons produced.

As much as it pained me to actually have to pad my stash with "bought beer" on occasion, it had to be done to maintain Peace In My Time here :D

Aaaanyway...fwiw, New England Style IPAs totally dominated. It's what the fans wanted. It's what I wanted.
They were followed by APAs, kolsches, saisons, and my imperial chocolate stout (loved, but in appropriate doses ;))

So...

9935 gallons to here

Cheers! (And Happy Holidays to HBTers everywhere! :mug:)

Catching up since my last tally.......
10030 plus 5 gal Dunkel, + 5 gal Christmas Stout, +5 gal Schwarzbier, +5 gal Traditional Bock, + 5 gal Hefeweizen, +5gal Witbier, +5 gal Helles, +5gal Roggenbier, and +5gal Vienna Lager.

=10075

Easier to do this all at once at the end of the year, so here it goes:

Maple Bacon Porter - 5G
American Pilsner - 5G
Mecca Grade Wheat - 5G
Mecca Grade Bitter - 5G
NE Pale Ale - 5G
Lime Gose - 5G
Rare Barrel Golden Sour - 6G
Einstock White Ale clone - 5G
Biermunchers Centennial Blonde - 5G
Oktoberfest - 5G