How long?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're really anal about it there are specific aging lengths you should adhere to, but if you give it a month or so that should be fine.

the_bird, u also aint legal drinkin age... but i live in canada, 19 :) for my province...

Loads of research now shows that drinking as a teen can cause long term damage. I should know. I did.

makingitgood said:
the_bird, u also aint legal drinkin age... but i live in canada, 19 :) for my province...

I find that the proper drinking age is when you realize that "aint" is not a word. It's not even slang. "Ain't" is the proper way to spell an incorrect word. "U" is a letter, not a word.

So, when you learn how to say "Bird, you are also below the legal U.S. drinking age. However, being a Canadian national, by being 19 years of age, I am legally allowed to imbibe beverages of an alcoholic variety."

Sorry, time to buy apple juice. I want something that tastes good. I would spell things the proper way if i could. How is this post, I tryed.

makingitgood said:
Sorry, time to buy apple juice. I want something that tastes good. I would spell things the proper way if i could. How is this post, I tryed.

"I tryed [sp]"? :drunk: Perhaps you should spend less of your impressionable years drinking, smoking pot, and attempting homebrewing and more time studying; you may be able to "spell things the proper way". Sorry if you are feeling harassed, but you REALLY are asking for it.

:(

Latest posts

Back