How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Web search.. and as others have mentioned, many questions I’ve searched have lead me to the site. Glad to have the resource!

-David

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....
Hi and hopefully I'm at a good spot. I got here when searched, "what to do with soured apple cider. The store bought cider has swelled the plastic jug it came in and like many things that appear to be destined for the trash, I can't help but think it still has a use.

Brewed my 3rd batch Saturday. A Belgian Tripel. Higher gravity than my first 2. 24 hrs after pitching, (yesterday) I came home from my sons soccer game to find beer coming out of the air lock, and spilling onto the floor, about a cup and a half worth. My first thought was "Well ****, there goes this batch", thinking it was completely ruined. I did a Google search for "beer coming out of airlock" the first result was from this site. A quick and easy solution was found from a thread started 11 years ago from a member who experienced the same thing. I rigged up my blow off tube as suggested, and all was well with the world. I learned this happens from time to time, and that the beer in fact was not ruined. This morning I decided to come back here to register. I will now be perusing this site on the regular. Thanks for existing, homebrewtalk!

Google search, looking for keg info. I've been brewing beer into bottles for decades, now considering using a 50 litre keg ...

Recently got into brewing and was doing some research. Articles from this forum kept popping up with excellent advice and tips... so I thought I would join.

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....
Hi folks!
I stumbled across this site while searching the web for heavily fruited sour recipies. I want to do a hybrid clone of Mortalis Hydras, and Froth Liquid Lollipop. I am going to really enjoy membership here!.

Back