How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too was on Google looking for equipment and found HBT. Now I check it out everyday. Awesome forum for craft made beverages, everything from equipment to ingredients to all the how to's and what for's you can ask for. Very happy to have found this site and the fine bunch of folks posting here.

the lids on the coolers i was using shut on me

if there's a next time, and you can spare a bath tub. much better, just find a drain plug that you crack to drain slowly after initial soak....

and make sure to stir it in open air a couple times a day, i usually do it after the quick soak to keep it wet is drained and the sprouts are loosened up...:mug:

I don't remember what I was searching for but I do remember stumbling across Brandon O's post for Graff apple cider / ale and I found myself reading like it was a novel. I was hooked on HBT. I always come here first and do all my searches and asking questions before I Google anything else.

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

Simple google search!

Just registered a few moments ago, I look forward to learning! Quick question, anyone know the best nano brew starter kit. I have a budget of $1K. Thanks!

I was actually doing a search for busty, half naked, female avatars when I found this site. I just happened to be a homebrewer.:p

I liked what I saw and the rest is, as they say, history...

Cheers!
:mug:
You sound ok, but why half naked?

I am a retired teacher living in Thailand. So far I have mainly made wine which at times I freeze distil to produce something close to Port and if I do it a number of times I end up with something approaching Brandy. I have tried making Rum but find I get too much taste of Molasses. Please be advised I am not rich and only use recipes I can freeze distil. The main reason I started making wine/alcohol here is the import duty which is 250%.

I was looking for anyone who had played with the Raspberry Pints taplist. The original page is way out of date and doesn't work with newer hardware. Anyway, I found a whole active community right here, and it's been a great ride since.

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....
I was looking for information on a mill and was going in circles when I tried "Home Brew forums" or something like that.
I wanted to know if buying a Monster MM3 was a good idea or too much money. I found a thread on mills and read it, then decided to join. I think the Monster will be a good mill for me. I still have not pulled the trigger but almost did last night.

Welcome to HomeBrewTown, "The Hoppiest Place On Earth".

(sung to the tune of It's a Small World)

It's a world of lager
A world of "Cheers!"
It's a world of hopes
For uninfected beers
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a beery world after all

full

Duck Duck Go search - pretty much every question I asked had a few answers return from this site. I still use it as my main search when I'm trying to find something on HBT. I get a bunch of answer from DDG and then use the "Similar Threads" section to keep reading.

Back