How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there,
I honestly can't remember if I've already done the intro. I'm sure not unlike most folks here, this was one of the top ten returns for the "home brew" Internet search.
Great resource for when you need a definitive answer but settle for multiple opinions from people who may or may not know what they're talking about.
Either way, it's all good!
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's what always pops up when I google rookie questions:) I've found incredibly helpful info on here.

Brewed for about 8 years, all grain. Had son, stopped for about 4 years. Retired and moved and am now getting back into it. Have made 3 beers so far and I realize….why did I stop? Have been reading this site for awhile and have found it VERY informative. Glad to be a member.
#1- Pale Ale
#2- Pale Ale
#3- Blueberry Ale

Thinking maybe a Porter next.

I was looking for a wholesaler I used several years ago, and there you were! I was a member I think a good few years ago, but what my user name would have been I've no idea! Emails changed too, so hey, lets start again. I'll be around for longer this time I hope.

I am new in the home brewing department and it's was one of the first hits that popped up on google.

Thanks a lot for a nice forum.

Hi all! complete brew noob here :)...I have been doing extensive research on the brewing process attempting to learn from the bottom up including fundamentals of what happens during each process. During my relentless Google searching I have been brought to this forum on several occasions, thus I figured I would stop in and say hi! :mug:

My fellowship disbanded outside the boundary of Rivendale. A small but familiar voice kept calling to me, "my homebrew". Ever since I found that O ring for my pump it keeps ringing in my ears. " 5 gallons of wort in my kettle and one pump to control the flow".

Needed solid homebrewing advice and always ended up hear.The Homebrew community is a great bunch of people and this forum brings them all together. Thank you!!

I've had questions about brewing beer. I asked my Google God to answer these questions. GG brings me here. So many questions, so many times answered by the Great minds of Home Brew talk.
Thank You all !

My best man in my wedding bought me a home brewers kit and I started looking for website's to read about home brewing

Several brewing friends suggested this site for research.
Liked i so much, i signed up!
Cant wait to share my Adventures!

Well, I just started thinking about how much beer I drink and what it cost me over the summer. Fall arrived and voila. I started looking into brewing. I'm just doing research and wondering what fellow brewers are using for Pumps. I say a greatbrew pump and purchased one. works fine but now i see they have a speed controller for the pump which is great i think for sparging. Any thoughts??

Hello from Harrisburg,Pa USA I found this site while doing some searches on google for making hard cider. Every time I searched for something that I needed to know, I found it here. Thank you all the members here for posting such a wealth of information all on one site.
Right now I've got 5 gallons fresh pressed apple cider on a second racking, and 35 gallons almost 2 weeks in. Used the lees off the first five gallons to pitch the 35 gallons.
Used White Labs English cider yeast (WLP775)

Let me start by saying my name is Chris, I am from Kulpmont, Pa. Now how I found you ...well ...I was home brewing one day when I heard this loud smash .. And to find brew all over the place.... NO really... I started home brewing. Last year, brew a batch of hard cider and now am trying so fruit wine. I found this site when I was researching how to do this and that. I received excellent advise .. So I had to join.

Hey I'm Justin my friends call me jig I'm from chelsea mi and I just started my first batch of apple wine on Monday so far so good! I've been bouncing in and out of here for the past two weeks getting some valuable advice on home brewing. it's been a fun and interesting hobbie that I plan on gaining more knowledge so I decided to join all of you in the war against unwanted bacteria! And if I can brew some good wine my wife might be happy about me starting a new hobbie ;) cheers!

Hello! i have used the sight for a few years to get recipes and ideas for what to do next. I love all the good feed back from recipes and different ideas of solutions.

Hello! i have used the sight for a few years to get recipes and ideas for what to do next. I love all the good feed back from recipes and different ideas of solutions.

Hello Home brew talk!

I found you guys through online searches on everything home brew related. I am just getting started in home brewing and I am extremely excited and dedicated. I have been reading everything on brewing from yeast propagation to controlling mash ph and the affects of fermentation temperatures on off flavors. This forum has answered every question I have come across and I look forward to its use as I move forward with home brewing!!!!!!

I found y'all looking for answers to a question about the fermentation of my first home brew. An IPA that has been going a little over a week now. Looks like it might be ready for bottling tomorrow.

Cider questions on google led me here often enough to go ahead and register. Been lurking since September 2014.

Learn something here every day, that's for sure.

Back