How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for something to do with spent grain and found a great bread recipe on one of the post via google. And now through one of the chats I have had some fears about a very active beer calmed.

90% of Google search results for searches containing the term "homebrew" point here! That's how I ended up here. Kudos to the whole HBT community for providing such great information!

I was brewing a batch of smoked porter, trying to clone captain lawrence (the one down side to moving to NOLA), and had a question and Mr. Google sent me this way. With my question answered, beer racked and tasting good so far how could I not join.

i toss an old school BMX bbq every year for old bmxers and collectors. i wanted to do something different for my 2009 party.

my friend mike and i had been talking about his brewing and since i am a huge micro lover, i figured i would try and brew my own to give out as prizes at my BBQ....

well, i was hooked and here i am

here is a video from my party this past year

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/14516654[/ame]

The amazing Google....I was searching home-brewing forums and a few came up....I checked a few out and none seemed to stand up against this one...!

I was searching for information on brewing on google and found the wiki. After reading a number of pages I found a link to the forums.

Hello, Phoenix Arizona Home Brewer Here. Well to answer the question, how did I find Homebrewtalk.com? Well Google Of Course, and I have to admit, that my semi-brewing experience of extract brewing definetly took a turn for the "large and in charge" once getting going on this web site. Just to illustrate my point, here's the new brew setup.

166214_1637282165936_1053181521_31533234_5465804_n.jpg

Yup, it's that crazy...

I was Google-ing for images and plans to single and two tier brew stands and many many hits where to this site.

Welcome all you new guys and gals. You are going to love it here. I look forward to a great new year with lots and lots of new brewers and old brewers that are new to the best beer forum on the planet!

I have been reading these forums for over 2 years. I thought it was about time to join, since I will be making a 40 gallon jump in the next few months. Everyone on here has posted excellent suggestions as well as excellent pics to help out all the brewers. Thanks for having this forum!!!

I found this site while browsing an off-topic conversation at perfectmancave.com. I just started my first brew a couple days ago. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from this site. I'm strangely thirsty....

I will be attempting to mod a Haier mini fridge into a single corny kegerator so I did a Google search to see if anyone has done this before. Sure enough someone here has posted stuff about modding the exact fridge. So, I had to sign up.

I was looking to go from extract to all grain and needed ideas for brew sculptures and so I googles and here I am.

I was talking about how to make beer at "Le Saint-Graal" (Canada, Quebec, Sainte-Thérèse) with a couple of friends and the place brewmaster and we landed on the "Where can I find information" topic. This website was named.

Google. Seems like every time I googled a question about home brewing, this is where I ended up. So I just skipped the searching part. :mug:

i got a kit for xmas and having never done this I knew I would need some help. So I just googled Home Brew forums and wala

Was looking for grain steeping temps last night and came across this site.

Came back today for yeast pitching temp for a really nice sounding batch of Bumle Pig Porter and panicked when i found out I had to cool the Wart ASAP.... Good thing we are having a bit of a snow storm and kicked in overdrive to get a cooler full of slushy snow ... got it cooled down in 1 1/2 hours to 70deg.

Sounds like i should be OK.

Will be back to search for Keg info.... there are 3 empty kegs in my basement screaming at me to get filled!!!!

Cheers:mug:

Back