How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I googled this: "aeration after pitching yeast" (which I did by accident, by the way) and the greatness of this forum popped up. Great find! I've since discovered that maybe aeration after yeast pitching may not be the worst thing I've done................so far. Only batch #2.

Like many others, through the magic of google. I started doing alot of reading up on various aspects of homebrewing before I picked up my equipment and first kit, and I inevitably arrived here multiple times

My husband and I have been brewing since last Christmas. We gave ourselves the home brew set up as our gift. I was searching for new recipes and other stuff and wound up here. I have been reading a lot of threads for many months but this is the first contribution.

MBC in fermentor
Plum wine - secondary
Bottled - Irish Red, Pumpkin Ale, Scottish Ale, Braggot, JAO, EdWorts Apflewein

Believe it or not we found it on a competitor's site in maybe 2007. It was right here under our noses the whole time.

Google and HBT feeds the HBPF (Home Brew Passion Fever) Thank you all for your info again and again!!!:ban:

Hello. I found these threads when I was browsing around looking for help on my first two batches. They have been a big help so far.:tank:

I was searching around for some information before I started my First IPA (3rd batch). And I stumbled onto this website a couple times, most of the questions I had usually were found here. Today I was looking on information of when to rack to secondary and this was the first site that popped up. The information was so useful, I decided to join. Pretty pumped.

I don't remember (been lurking a while without posting)...probably a Google search. I have used a few recipes (for starting in on a new style) from the site over the past couple of years. I just figured it was time to pay the site back...lifetime membership activated today. Cheers!!

I googled Pipeline Porter trying to find a package store other than the one place that I've found it at and this forum was in the list of links.
I've done a bit of brewing myself but mostly from the can kits. The few grain batches that I've brewed were good but just didn't seem good enough to continue brewing with grains over extracts. Now that I have more information to draw from I think I may try again.......Maybe a coffee porter since that's what brought me here!!!:mug:

I was Googling for Natural Gas Turkey Fryer conversion and found the 23 tip Flame Throwing thread. I have since purchases said 23 tip burner, and have dove right into the brewing buying equipment and reading all I can before I brew my first batch.

-=Jason=-

Three days into my first batch and it stopped bubbling in the airlock so I hoped on the net looking for answers. There is a LOT of good information on this site!

In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet.
-Winston Churchill

During my kegerator build, my friend and I were googling like crazy and cam up with an awesome site called HomeBrewTalk!

Awesome resources here.

Thanks!

First time I had been googling about brewing in general to grasp the process better after my first batch.

Was asking on a Jeep forum if anyone locally homebrewed, and someone linked me to this site! Unlike my Jeep, I'm stuck here now.

Search for help online.. I think I used Google search.. Google man.. the know what they are doing over there.. hahahaha

In a Google search. Glad to come across Home Brew Talk... What a wonderful forum and a great group of people! Everyone is very helpful. Cheers.

Back