How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly every time I Google a piece of brewing equipment, a brewing technique, or a brewing ingredient, it points me in the direction of this forum. So, here I am

I was looking for a good recipe to make a Vanilla beer and came across Cheesefood's Thread. Found a lot of GREAT info and what seems to be a great community here.

checking it all out before I upgrade.

I have only brewed Kit beer and Im ready to venture out...Looking forward to all the help I can get...and some really great BEER.

Sean

Google. Like 1,000,000 times. LOL.

Seems EVERY time I searched something regarding home brew, the best info I found was in threads from here. So I bit the bullet and joined with a premium membership.

Love this place - have been telling folks about it for days now.

I was looking for a forum on home brewing since I had some questions that my reading didn't answer. A simple google search led me here.

Tom how the heck are you? You still have those 100+ carboys throughout the house? I went heavy on winemaking last fall so I've been brewing beer lately and really enjoying it.

Currently I have a pilsner, ale and red all all made from grain in kegs carbonating.

Tom how the heck are you? You still have those 100+ carboys throughout the house? I went heavy on winemaking last fall so I've been brewing beer lately and really enjoying it.

Currently I have a pilsner, ale and red all all made from grain in kegs carbonating.
Been doing real good. Hooked up with a new HomeBrew Club that buys a TON (2,000#'s min) of grains (pallet but) about every 5-6 weeks. Yep alot of all grainers around.
Also hooked up with a brew pub (chain) that gives us fresh yeast

Back