How can I stay away from blush ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blinker

Reaction score
:drunk: My capacity for liquor is very bad. And always blush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's too ugly, how can I stop it !

Is it Asian glow? :)
Some of my relatives get it really bad. One of them says Pepcid AC or something similar works great for him.

Rosacea, look it up.

Live with it or give up alcohol!!!!!!!

It may be the alcohol, or may be a particular ingredient. You need to quit different things for a while to see if it makes a difference. A lot of people get it with red wine, but not white.

I have really dry skin on my face. When I was younger it used to flare up bad and a Doctor told me it was eczema..not sure if it is or not...but my face would get patchy with red all over. Now as an adult it doesn't flare up except when I drink wine or champagne. Thankfully not with beer.

Maybe this is an insight..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

My SWMBO gets pretty heavy blush when she's been drinking, she gets super self concious about it but I think its cute.

I wish when I was drinking all I got was some red skin. Instead I stumble around, slur my words, black out, pee the bed, and wake up not remembering any of it.

Peeing the bed, or red face? Which is worse?

Back