how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FX6-BB2XkAIynBb.jpeg

i don't get it? on the price is right, if you think everyone else is over, lowest bidder gets it?

(is this an 80's spoof i need to see?)

See video above. Better Off Dead is a cult classic flick from early '80s. It's a comedy. The paperboy haunts the main character because $2 is still owed after a long time. Paperboy shows up every day begging for his $2. It's so much less funny when I say all this out loud though. And I don't really know why the $2 never gets exchanged. Kind of weird.

See video above. Better Off Dead is a cult classic flick from early '80s. It's a comedy. The paperboy haunts the main character because $2 is still owed after a long time. Paperboy shows up every day begging for his $2. It's so much less funny when I say all this out loud though. And I don't really know why the $2 never gets exchanged. Kind of weird.
kid falls off a cliff... HILARIOUS! I know!

What's a VCR? ;) Got rid of mine at least 10 years ago. Which was probably later than most.
First camcorder used full sized VHS tapes. Purchased when first kid came along. Upgraded, what, two more tape size times. Still have to have all because, of course, never digitized to DVD (which itself is becoming scarce in the age of streaming). Ah, the memories.

Back