how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it this?

1642203528698.png

Hold on, I speak English plenty great.

Jeez, Don't I get any credit for photo shopping letters where none existed?
Spell check don't work on pictures, you know, and I'm too old to learn how to spell now. Life's too short, I'm going to have a beer instead.

So, I haven't thought of this in years, but a friend of mine caught his junk in his zipper in flight, just as the plane was landing. Flight attendant was banging on the door, shouting "you have to take your seat!!"

He finally zipped down (teeth clenched, I suppose), bled a little, zipped up, and took his seat.

At least, that's his story, and I can't imagine that he'd make that **** up.

wouldn't that need a comma after grammar, and an 'and' before "insult properly"? lol :mug: at least for a smooth flow....
The thing is all caps, so it's like the writer is shouting. I think the two imperatives work.
A bigger problem is that there is no period after "YOUR AN IDIOT" to properly end that part. What kind of idiot does that? :p

Correcting someone's grammar is dicey, at best, and it's better to skip trying to make fun of another at their expense. I have yet to see an instance of it end well.

Back