how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bigger question is why is he trying to rescue squirrels naked.

I get squirrels would have fleas, & YAY! for Johnny for rescuing the squirrels, but why was his penis involved?

then ya gotta ask, what exactly is meant by "rescued" ?

so many questions

& Michael Peter Balzary told reporters he was nowhere near the dude at the time of the incident

:D

1606273742829.png

View attachment 708756

Someone at Samuel Adams failed geography and can't Google...

On the other hand, all them nations pretty much brew the same stuff with their own spins on it. Tonight I'm brewing for the first time a Swedish Gotlandsdricka. Evergreen needles, juniper berries, sweet gale, and some other secret ingredients & processes. Should be fun.

On the other hand, all them nations pretty much brew the same stuff with their own spins on it. Tonight I'm brewing for the first time a Swedish Gotlandsdricka. Evergreen needles, juniper berries, sweet gale, and some other secret ingredients & processes. Should be fun.

technically maybe true, but if you want to call it norwegian names, then at least be consistent and call it Maltøl

Back