how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we'll look back on 2020 and think, "now that wasn't so bad"

brood x locusts.jpg

Saw an article in the local paper. With the cancelling of most firework displays in the state, the sales of 'blow your foot off' fireworks are shooting through the roof(pun intended). Emergency rooms are on alert, and not because of Covid-19 this week. No pictures, so nothing really to show. If there are pictures of bloody stumps I'll share those.

For the last couple of weeks there apparently has been a nightly siege of explosives in the larger cities in MA, keeping folks up late.
We've heard little of all that out here in Boonieville so far, just the typical random lead-up to 7/4 stuff...

Lots of stuff on Twitter feeds of people going wild with fireworks in Brooklyn and Harlem. Fireworks are supposedly illegal but that doesn't stop folks. I've been watching them have running fights with Roman candles in the streets. It's so bad there locals who couldn't sleep ended up at the NYC Mayors residence blowing their car horns at night to get his attention.

back when I drank BMC, my saying was "the first 23 go down easy"

nowadays, those 23 wouldn't put a dent in my BAC

You see, drinking is a matter of algebraic ratio. How drunk you get is caused by the amount of alcohol you consume in relation to your total body weight. You see my point? It's not that you had too much to drink. You're just too skinny.

back when I drank BMC, my saying was "the first 23 go down easy"

nowadays, those 23 wouldn't put a dent in my BAC

You see, drinking is a matter of algebraic ratio. How drunk you get is caused by the amount of alcohol you consume in relation to your total body weight. You see my point? It's not that you had too much to drink. You're just too skinny.

i’m Trans-Slender. Fat (thanks to my fascination with Zymurgy) but identify as skinny.

Back