how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meme Creator_1535833101475.jpg

Timely. Leaving Thursday morning for a flight to Dallas, and from there to Doha, Qatar, and onward to Brisbane, Australia. That's getting there the on the long scenic route!
Let me know if you find a good place for a pint in Brisbane. I might be headed there for work sometime in the next year or so.

Let me know if you find a good place for a pint in Brisbane. I might be headed there for work sometime in the next year or so.

Well, for now at least, we will be cooped up for 2 weeks in a hotel for a "monitored quarantine". Sheets and meals delivered to the door of the room. Don't know how much exploratory drinking I'm going to be able to experience! I'm taking lots of books to read.

Well, for now at least, we will be cooped up for 2 weeks in a hotel for a "monitored quarantine". Sheets and meals delivered to the door of the room. Don't know how much exploratory drinking I'm going to be able to experience! I'm taking lots of books to read.
Crap. I keep forgetting/wishfully thinking about times without COVID.

Newstead Brewing near suncorp stadium. Brewski bar up the road has a good range of beers too. Hopefully Queensland eases off their restrictions by the time you're out of your hotel Dave.

Timely. Leaving Thursday morning for a flight to Dallas, and from there to Doha, Qatar, and onward to Brisbane, Australia. That's getting there the on the long scenic route!
That's sure a nice pot full of FF miles you'll be collecting there! hopefully you're able to ride forward in at least a premium coach type seat or better

That's sure a nice pot full of FF miles you'll be collecting there! hopefully you're able to ride forward in at least a premium coach type seat or better
Yeah, I could only get economy on the American flight to Dallas, but premium Qsuite seats on the Qatar flights Dallas/Doha/Brisbane. Those flights are on an Airbus 350/1000.

Trappist High Gravity strain going from not fermenting for days to blowing the fermentor's lid in a matter of hours
789a14ed2f16679727ac3e3880093022.jpg

Back