how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DCF2F7F5-A5FB-48D2-8BAC-B1992932F222.png

Someone needs to come up with a term that succintly describes that thing I sometimes do; look up an article on Wikipedia, read it, then start clicking on the hyperlinks to other articles, over and over again. Until I wind up somewhere completely different from the subject I was initially researching. Can take hours. It's fun.

Someone needs to come up with a term that succintly describes that thing I sometimes do; look up an article on Wikipedia, read it, then start clicking on the hyperlinks to other articles, over and over again. Until I wind up somewhere completely different from the subject I was initially researching. Can take hours. It's fun.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole:ban:

We called it the Wikipedia Game.

I call it normal interwebz behavior.

Less expensive to put a can of beans in a tube sock if one would use it for self defense. If not self defense eat the beans when you’re done. Personal note, I have never needed to do anything I’ve just written and I wouldn’t recommend anyone should. Use your words or ninja moves.

Latest posts

Back