how about a meme generator thread...

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

pvpeacock

Reaction score
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a hypothetical cognitive bias stating that people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability.

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the bias results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others".[1] It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from people's inability to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their level of competence.

day_trippr

Covid-19 Vaccine Effectivity Test Subject
Reaction score
On the up side, that's a sliding door, so there's a non-zero possibility of saving the lot :)

Stormcrow

Reaction score
When i was young, a tornado destroyed our home along with much of the nearest town. Among the emergency relief supplies that some agency brought in was countless cases of water in white aluminum cans with nothing but the Anheuser Busch eagle printed on them. There are still a couple in my grandma's garage. Hadn't seen another like them until this post. Very cool.

Snark_Wolf_Brewing

Snark Wolf Brewing
Reaction score
When i was young, a tornado destroyed our home along with much of the nearest town. Among the emergency relief supplies that some agency brought in was countless cases of water in white aluminum cans with nothing but the Anheuser Busch eagle printed on them. There are still a couple in my grandma's garage. Hadn't seen another like them until this post. Very cool.
I used to have a can just like the one you're describing. Not sure where it disappeared to.