Hot Damn... I make GREAT beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJasonT

Reaction score
So here I am, relaxing after work, a cold pale ale in my hand. Pulled fresh from the keg, it's clean, crisp, just-enough hoppy, balanced, and absolutely brilliantly clear (thanks to gelatin and cold conditioning). I'm finally realizing that I make excellent beer. Thank you, HBT, for your insight, expertise, advice, and input. I'm coming up on a year of brewing now and these beers are phenomenal. Thank you!!!

When was the moment you realized making great beer at home was possible?

HBT has ruined my BMC experience. Even the fancy microbrews pale in comparison. I go to the grocery store and just scoff.

I personally enjoyed my homebrew before I found HBT but they were all extract kits.

My beer is so much better since finding homebrewtalk. My second all grain Yooper Ruination clone was a light switch moment ~6 years after starting homebrewing.

I knew after my second beer, but haven't been happy with a beer since. Now I'm too picky.

I killed a keg of saison tnite, quite bummed. FYI: don't fine your saisons- the yeast is what makes it smooth.

Latest posts

Back