Hose Storage?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan46nbrew

Reaction score
I've been looking for some stainless hooks or some kind of system to hang my brew hoses on the wall above the sink. Can't find much online, anyone have any suggestions?

Without having some kind of reference to compare what you’re looking for, it’s kind of hard to offer suggestions. A google search of “stainless hooks” produces many ideas.

At the shared brewhouse I use, we put up pegboard and then use hooks to hang things like tubing.

1612887958922.png

Think I found what I'm looking for. This is the same width as the SS sink, same brand too.
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 7.19.45 PM.png

What kind of QDC are you using? If you use dc like these Camlock GARDEN HOSE Quick Disconnects - Cam Female x Female Garden Hose 304SS , then as lon as you have a hook, they work.

I have screws that I hang my hoses from. Works really well.

edit: pic from my brew stand, I do have a plastic sheet below to deal with the water drips. Versus the water on my concrete floor.
View attachment 717957

I'm using tri clamp quick connects, was going to hang them from the middle of the hose with the barbs facing down into the sink so they can drain after being sanitized....

I'm using tri clamp quick connects, was going to hang them from the middle of the hose with the barbs facing down into the sink so they can drain after being sanitized....
If you have a system in place to drain the hoses, why the question? Poligise for the response, little tipsy here, a little more than... If the hoses are not touching, does it matter if it is stainless or nor not? If what you are doing is working, why change?
Now if you are looking for shiny things, then well, there can be several options, if you look. And if that is what you are looking for, then specifically ask for the shiny, non purpose items.

sorry for the hatred response, due to political sh*t....

If you have a system in place to drain the hoses, why the question? Poligise for the response, little tipsy here, a little more than... If the hoses are not touching, does it matter if it is stainless or nor not? If what you are doing is working, why change?
Now if you are looking for shiny things, then well, there can be several options, if you look. And if that is what you are looking for, then specifically ask for the shiny, non purpose items.

sorry for the hatred response, due to political sh*t....

I didn't have the system in place, I was looking for a solution and came across the SS shelf with hooks that matched the SS sink. I was looking at brew shops online initially thinking they might have something but couldn't find anything... I stumbled across the shelf I posted above. Should also look nice with everything matching if that's important to others.

IKEA have some hooks and holders in SS too.

And see files includes.

Archon see page 11.

ACE page 23.

Attachments

• Hose storage unit.pdf
    77.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Hose_Storage_Stations.pdf
    201.5 KB · Views: 13
  • New Line_283.pdf
    687.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Strahman_M_750TG.pdf
    292.4 KB · Views: 11