• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hops trade - FT 2013 Amarillo, Citra, Cascade & Simcoe Leaf ISO: Inside

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocotaco

Reaction score
I bought a whole lot of Amarillo, Citra, Cascade and Simcoe from this past hops harvest. I want to try some other hops, but I don't want to go out and buy them since I already have a whole year's worth of hops vacuum packed in my freezer.

All of my hops are whole leaf hops and I prefer to trade for whole leaf hops.

I brew exclusively with whole hops when I can - so all of mine are whole. I would prefer whole hops for trade if possible.

I'm looking for: Belma, El Dorado, Warrior, Nelson Sauvin, Pacific Jade, Sorachi Ace

If you have some of the above hops for trade (again, whole is preferred) then hit me up!

I have a pound of Brewers Gold I'm trying to get rid of, pellets though, if you want to swap.

I have warrior vaccuum sealed in freezer. Pellets though. Let me know if you get desperate. I would take amarillo or simcoe.

I bought a whole lot of Amarillo, Citra, Cascade and Simcoe from this past hops harvest. I want to try some other hops, but I don't want to go out and buy them since I already have a whole year's worth of hops vacuum packed in my freezer.

All of my hops are whole leaf hops and I prefer to trade for whole leaf hops.

I brew exclusively with whole hops when I can - so all of mine are whole. I would prefer whole hops for trade if possible.

I'm looking for: Belma, El Dorado, Warrior, Nelson Sauvin, Pacific Jade, Sorachi Ace

If you have some of the above hops for trade (again, whole is preferred) then hit me up!

Let me know if your willing to sell the citra !! Or perhaps trade for meridian hops ???

Give me your GRAINS!!

Back