• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Hops! Looking for a new home.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmendez29

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to sell my house so I can build a new one. Trying to get stuff cleared out so we can move... then move again. All this to say that I don't see any brewing in my near future. Possibly up to a year.

I have a small stash of hops that I'd rather not try to keep track of, nor take up valuable space in the freezer. This is what I have.

1oz pellet German perle unopened
2oz pellet simcoe unopened
3oz whole Amarillo unopened
1lb bag of pellet magnum, about 2/3 left
Two packages of home grown cascade. Originally 1lb each, not sure how much is left.
One package of home grown chinook. Same deal, not sure how much left.
One package of unnamed home grown hops. Pretty sure it's citra. Same deal, not sure how much left.

All of these have been stored in a freezer, and when opened, vacuum sealed closed again before refreezing.

If anyone is willing to come get them, you can have them. I am not interested in trying to package or ship them, nor hassle with meeting anywhere as I'm too busy trying to pack up a household of five people and fix up my house to get it on the market this month. So if you want them, come get some free hops! But you gotta take them all.

And to be fair, first to show gets them. I will not hold them for anyone.

PM me for info.

Thanks! We're really excited to have 'our' home and not trying to take someone else's and make it ours. Still in the process of buying the land, and that's aggravating enough, waiting on the bank. But we've already gone through quite the range of emotions; happy, excited, frustrated, anxious, just to name a few. Already had a couple fights, expecting to have more. But overall, we can't wait to get started so we can get finished. In the meantime, gotta get rid of stuff.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just drove from Grand Rapids to Chicago on Sunday! I actually took a slight detour so my wife could see the stupid windmill in Holland. She totally would have let me stop to see you. After all, I did stop for the windmill for her...

Plus side, I did buy a ****load of Odd side beer and brought it home from GR.

Hey, I live in Grand Rapids. I have a brother in Holland. I'll take them! If you give your address, I'll get on it.

Todd

As a Dutch person, i first thought windmill, holland, michigan, that must be a bad joke.....

But it seems to be founded by people who thought The netherlands was too liberal

Back