• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hop Stopper from Innovative

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog

Reaction score
The Hop Stopper: Stainless Steel

The Hop Stopper is a unique and effective screen that is installed into the brew kettle to filter hop trub and other debris from your wort. In addition to filtering, it has a built in dip tube that goes right to the bottom of your kettle to extract nearly every drop of wort. Used one year.

$70 + shipping. paypal please

The Hop Stopper

This is a good deal and these are awesome. I brewed with one on my old (shared) system and that unit did a fune job. I am not in need of one now but thought you night want to mention the diameter of your intake tube and what if any fitting it terminates in. Good luck

I'm interested, but the price on the page you linked to is $60 plus shipping, new. Does yours have "more" on it than the standard?

Never mind- I see yours is the Stainless Steel version? What size threads?

Hop Stopper is available again. Previous sale did not go through due to paypal issue. All Stainless Steel construction. I'm not sure what the thread size is. I had a professional welder put in a SS fitting into my kettle and it connected perfect. If you have a way for me to measure the thread count I will try to get you this info. Thanks for looking.

MORE INFO:
I found my order details for the hop stopper:
All Stainless Steel Construction
1/2" NPT
Vertical Distance from the center of outlet valve to bottom of kettle: 2 1/4"

MORE INFO:
I found my order details for the hop stopper:
All Stainless Steel Construction
1/2" NPT
Vertical Distance from the center of outlet valve to bottom of kettle: 2 1/4"

HopStopper is sold.

Back