Hop Rhizomes $3.25/each $5 Flat Rate Shipping at Nikobrew.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks, I sent this out to the folks on our email list today. The gist is that the sale price of $3.25/each has been extended for the duration of the pre-order period (Feb 28th at 11:59 PM MST), and I don't plan on having any extras to stock after that.

----------------

Good Morning Fellow Homebrewer,

Great news! We're continuing our sale price of $3.25 per rhizome for the duration of the pre-order season (through 11:59PM MST 2/28/13). After that we do not plan on having ANY rhizomes available as we are not getting extras this year; just enough to fill pre-orders.

Rhizomes will begin shipping by the first week of April. We use USPS Priority so once in transit you will have them in 2-3 business days to everywhere but Alaska and Hawaii which can take a few extra days.

IMPORTANT: Rhizomes cannot be ordered along with any other type of product. If you want to order anything in addition to rhizomes two orders must be placed. Rhizomes cannot be shipped internationally although we CAN ship to all US States (including Washington and Idaho, we checked with the quarantine office).

Varieties available:

Cascade
Centennial
Chinook (from local Idaho farm)
CTZ (Zeus) (from local Idaho farm)
Golding
Mt Hood
Northern Brewer
Nugget
Sterling
Tettnang
Willamette

The Chinook and Zeus rhizomes are coming from the same family farm that grows the the CTZ (Zeus) that we offer in pellet form.

Are you a homebrew shop owner, professional brewer, or hop farmer? Click the "Wholesale" link at the top of our site for instructions to receive your pricing.

Rhizomes cannot be shipped internationally.

Thanks for your support and if you have any questions, concerns, feedback, requests, or just want to say "Hi" feel free to respond to this email. Have a great week!

Prost!

-Niko and Crew-

http://www.NikoBrew.com

I am taking the plunge and trying this out here in central il this year! thanks again niko!

Neil

You have until this Thursday, 2/28 at 11:59PM MST to pre order our rhizomes! We won't be getting extras to stock, so the next time we'll have them available will be next year.

They're still just $3.25/each and $5 flat rate shipping!

Can Rhizomes be shipped to Washington State this year. I think there was some kind of quarentine last year, thankd

Can Rhizomes be shipped to Washington State this year. I think there was some kind of quarentine last year, thankd

Excellent question and yes they can! I talked to the quarantine office and because I ship rhizomes from Idaho they're considered in the same Idaho/Oregon/Washington so we're good to go :)

Am I missing something? I don't see on your website were to order rhizomes?

Back