Nikobrew hops end of year clearance sale and grab bags

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks! This went out to everybody on our email list today. Make sure you're included next time, by scrolling to the bottom of our website and popping your name and email in the box!

--------------
Clearance hops
http://www.nikobrew.com/clearance-sale/

GRAB BAGS! We have a limited supply and they're going quick!

http://www.nikobrew.com/mystery-grab-bag-with-4-1lb-pkg/

First off, we'd like to thank you for the amazing year we've had. We have made many new friends and have been fortunate enough to be able to serve thousands of you with delicious, high-quality hops. Being that it's the end of the year, we have a bunch of hops to clear out. Here's 10 varieties that are on sale, and info on the returning of our ever popular Grab Bags!

This sale has begun and will run until Monday, 12/28/15 at 5PM PST
Clearance sale
(Pounds)
Retail Price / Sale Price
Amarillo $28.50 / $22.75
Aurora Super Styrian $13.50 / $ 9.50
Cascade $13.50 / $10.50
Chinook $16.00 / $ 7.75
CTZ (Columbus) $13.50 / $ 7.75
Nugget $12.00 / $ 7.50
Polaris $12.00 / $10.00
Simcoe $26.50 / $22.75
Sorachi Ace $16.75 / $13.75
Celeia Styrian Golding $15.00 / $12.50

Grab Bags!

Our ever popular grab bags are back! These ALWAYS go VERY quickly so hurry up so you don't miss out! These are 2012 and 2013 crop hops that have been stored properly in nitrogen flushed mylar and are taking up space in our freezers. Now you can have the pleasure of having them take up space in YOUR freezers and to turn them into beer!

4 Single pounds of hops for $35

Hoppy Holidays!

NikoBrew - home of $5 Flat Rate Shipping to any domestic orders of hops. Seriously ...any amount! We also have some killer International rates too - check it all out on our Shipping Page!

Own a brewery or homebrew shop? Check out our wholesale site for more info.

Hey folks! Thanks for your great response to our sale! We've sold out of the 8x2oz Grab Bag option and are almost out of the 4 x 1 lb option! Don't miss out.

Hey folks! I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow (Monday, 12/28 at 5PM PST) our end of the year clearance sale is ending. We still have some 4 x 1lb grab bags left too! Thanks or your support. Cheers!

got mine in the mail yesterday, love the grab bags because it forces me to branch out with my recipes.:tank:

I did the four pound grab bag last year, and was very happy. Sadly, (well, kind of), I'm ass-deep in hops already, and just really shouldn't take on more. I was super close to doing it anyway, but had to pass. I really hope you do it again next year, because it's a fantastic price and great opportunity to use some hops I may have never even heard of.

Back