Quantcast

Hop filter/randell for sale

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

rockytoptim

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I but this with intentions of making a hop filter for my system but haven't got around to it and want to sell it to raise money for Blichmann boilermaker. I believe it can take a 10" water catridge filter. I will take $75 plus actual shipping.

Reaction score
How were you planning to use it? After the boil? Clean the filter after each use and run sanitizer through it before pushing the wort through?

OP
rockytoptim

rockytoptim

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to make a filter from some nylon mesh to keep pellet hops out of my plate chiller. I just didn't get around to it and need to raise some funds for a Blichmann boilermaker.

DavyP

Reaction score
Hey man, you still got this filter? If so, do you have a part number for it so I can look it up? Thanks.

reddskinnfan

Reaction score
How big are fittings and what do you want these days for it? Looks like I am going to have to do a few mods to get this to work the way I want.

OP
rockytoptim

rockytoptim

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Filter thing is is welded on to elbow that is welded to one of the fittings. Yes, 2 3/4" fittings on each end total of 4. Pretty firm on the price

OP
rockytoptim

rockytoptim

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't get by ups to see what shipping would be. I would be willing to split the shipping with you. Using ups calculator looks like shipping is $20. So it would be $85 (75 + 10 for shipping)