• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hop filter/randell for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockytoptim

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I but this with intentions of making a hop filter for my system but haven't got around to it and want to sell it to raise money for Blichmann boilermaker. I believe it can take a 10" water catridge filter. I will take $75 plus actual shipping.

IMG_14361.JPG

IMG_1439.JPG

IMG_14381.JPG

How were you planning to use it? After the boil? Clean the filter after each use and run sanitizer through it before pushing the wort through?

I was going to make a filter from some nylon mesh to keep pellet hops out of my plate chiller. I just didn't get around to it and need to raise some funds for a Blichmann boilermaker.

Hey man, you still got this filter? If so, do you have a part number for it so I can look it up? Thanks.

How big are fittings and what do you want these days for it? Looks like I am going to have to do a few mods to get this to work the way I want.

I didn't get by ups to see what shipping would be. I would be willing to split the shipping with you. Using ups calculator looks like shipping is $20. So it would be $85 (75 + 10 for shipping)

Back